NO-JIRA: [Java Client, AMQP 0-x] Remove SerialTest#testCorollary1 test.
The test seems ill-conceived.
* The number of iterations for s seems arbitrary (67108664 = 2^26 - 100)
* The values of n seem arbitrary (0+1, 512+1, 1024+1, 1536+1, ..., 3585)
* Though arbitrary the values of n have a very specific bit pattern of 10..01
* s is always incremented by 1024 leading to a very predictable bit pattern in s.
Namely the 10 least significant bits are always zero.
* Given the iteration count and the increment the same values of s are tested 16 times!!!
* Given the above it seems to not focus on interesting corner cases nor is it an exhaustive test.
In addition to all the above it runs for almost 5 minutes on my box accounting for 80% of all tests.
1 file changed