OpenWhisk Intellij Plugin
OpenWhisk-intellij-support is an open source Intellij Plugin for Apache OpenWhisk. It assists users to develop/deploy/manage OpenWhisk functions in Intellij.
Install the dependencies below to use full features:
This extension finds the
.wskprops configuration file located in the home path and connects to the Openwhisk server automatically. Set up your configuration referred to the cli docs.
- Explore all entities in your endpoints/namespaces.
.wskprops file is automatically registered.
- You can add the API host manually.
- You can add the namespace manually by API auth key.
- Show the action code with syntax highlighting.
- [Soon] Edit the action code on the remote server.
- Invoke the action remotely and get the activation result.
- Show a list of actions related to the sequence action.
- Show information about the trigger and related rules.
- Show activations related to the action (Same as
wsk activation list <action>).
- Show detailed information of the activation (Same
as wsk activation get <activation_id>).
- Update parameters of the action, package, and trigger.
- List up manifest YAML files in the workspace.
- Deploy/Undeploy OpenWhisk packages with manifest (via wskdeploy).
- Deploy with the deployment file.
- Deploy with multiple credentials.
How to debug in your local