Update files for release
Updated the README and RELEASE files.
diff --git a/README.md b/README.md
index 2854963..411eaa6 100644
@@ -20,18 +20,19 @@
-- **Apache AGE is currently being developed for the PostgreSQL 11 release** and will support PostgreSQL 12, 13 and all the future releases of PostgreSQL.
+**This README file is for the Apache AGE PostgreSQL 12 release**
+- **Apache AGE is currently being developed for the PostgreSQL 11, and 12 releases** and will support all the future releases of PostgreSQL.
- Apache AGE supports the openCypher graph query language.
- Apache AGE enables querying multiple graphs at the same time.
- Apache AGE will be enhanced with an aim to support all of the key features of AgensGraph (PostgreSQL fork extended with graph DB functionality).
## Latest happenings
-- Latest Apache AGE release, [Apache AGE 1.0.0 (https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/v1.1.0-rc1).
+- Latest Apache AGE for PG 12 release, [Apache AGE 1.1.0 (https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/PG12/v1.1.0-rc0).
- The latest Apache AGE documentation is now available at [here](https://age.apache.org/docs/master/index.html).
- The roadmap has been updated, please check out the [Apache AGE website](http://age.apache.org/).
- Send all your comments and inquiries to the user mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- To focus more on implementing the openCypher specification, the support for PostgreSQL 12 will be added in the Q1 2022.
diff --git a/RELEASE b/RELEASE
index a836997..5265b7d 100644
@@ -15,9 +15,9 @@
# specific language governing permissions and limitations
# under the License.
-Release Notes for Apache AGE release v1.1.0
+Release Notes for Apache AGE release v1.1.0 for PG 12
-Apache AGE 1.1.0 - Release Notes
+Apache AGE 1.1.0 - Release Notes
Support for Agtype containment ops and GIN Indices.
Add CALL [YIELD] grammar rules for the implementation of CALL procedures.