XERCESC-2214 - Wrong delete in MemBufInputSource dtor
diff --git a/src/xercesc/framework/MemBufInputSource.hpp b/src/xercesc/framework/MemBufInputSource.hpp
index 677271b..b67cff8 100644
@@ -48,9 +48,11 @@
* The passed buffer can be adopted or merely referenced. If it is adopted,
* then it must be dynamically allocated and will be destroyed when the
- * input source is destroyed (no reference counting!.) If not adopted, the
- * caller must insure that it remains valid until the input source object
- * is destroyed.
+ * input source is destroyed (no reference counting!.) Note that the
+ * deallocation assumes that array deletion should be performed, so do
+ * not pass a non-array-allocated buffer if asking for adoption.
+ * If not adopted, the caller must insure that it remains valid until the
+ * input source object is destroyed.
* The other option indicates whether each stream created for this input
* source should get its own copy of the data, or whether it should just