ASF Pelican Documentation
This folder contains documentation for the ASF Pelican build implemented for www.apache.org
There are several sections.
- Web Site Committers
- Markdown focuses on what users need to know about GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM) in order to maintain content.
- Feature branches focuses on handling major changes.
- Local builds focuses on how to develop on a local linux or macOS system.
- Web Site Designers
- Theme focuses on what designers need to know about the website theme.
- Web Site Developers
- Data modeling focuses on what developers need to know in order to maintain and expand on the metadata made available to the site.
- Process describes the full end to end build from the developers perspecitve.
- Plugins describes the plugins that are included in the repository.