Some helpful tips for a successful Apache Thrift PR:
- Did you test your changes locally or using CI in your fork?
- Is the Apache Jira THRIFT ticket identifier in the PR title?
- Is the Apache Jira THRIFT ticket identifier in the commit message?
- Did you squash your changes to a single commit?
- Are these changes backwards compatible? (please say so in PR description)
- Do you need to update the language-specific README?
Example ideal pull request title:
THRIFT-9999: an example pull request title
Example ideal commit message:
THRIFT-9999: [summary of fix, one line if possible]
Client: [language(s) affected, comma separated, use lib/ directory names please]
For more information about committing, see CONTRIBUTING.md