List of TODO items for Superset
- Getting proper JS testing: unit tests on the Python side are pretty solid, but now we need a test suite for the JS part of the site, testing all the ajax-type calls
- Viz Plugins: Allow people to define and share visualization plugins. ideally one would only need to drop in a set of files in a folder and Superset would discover and expose the plugins
- Dashboard URL filters:
- Default slice: choose a default slice for the dataset instead of default endpoint
- Widget sets / chart grids: a way to have all charts support making a series of charts and putting them in a grid. The same way that you can groupby for series, you could chart by. The form field set would be common and use a single field to “grid by”, a limit number of chart as an N * N grid size.
- Advanced dashboard configuration: currently you can define which slices in a dashboard are immune to filtering.
- Annotations layers: allow for people to maintain data annotations, attached to a layer and time range. These layers can be added on top of some visualizations as annotations. An example of a layer might be “holidays” or “site outages”, ...
- Slack integration - TBD
- Comments: allow for people to comment on slices and dashes
- Build matrix to include mysql using tox
- CREATE VIEW button from SQL editor
- Test button for when editing SQL expression
- Slider form element
- [druid] Allow for post aggregations (ratios!)
- in/notin filters autocomplete (druid)
- Maps that use geocodes
- Time animated scatter plots
- Horizon charts
- Calendar heatmap
- Chord diagram