SLING-7245 - Validate pull requests using Jenkins
1 file changed
Apache Sling NoSQL Generic Resource Provider
This module is part of the Apache Sling project.
Generic implementation of a Sling ResourceProvider that helps writing ResourceProviders using NoSQL databases as persistence.
The generic implementation helps mapping the resource data to document-oriented key-value NoSQL databases like MongoDB or Couchbase.
- Defines a simplified “NoSqlAdapter” concept that is implemented for each NoSQL database. It boils down to simple get/put/list operations. Query support is optional.
- Complete implementation of Resource, ResourceProvider, ResourceProviderFactory and ValueMap based on the NoSqlAdapter
- “Transaction management” of Sling CRUD (commit/revert methods) is implemented
- ValueMap supports String, Integer, Long, Double, Date, Calendar and InputStream/byte (binary data) and arrays of them. Date/Calendar and binary data is serialized to a string before storing, so the NoSQL databases have not to support them directly.
- Sends resource notifications via OSGi EventAdmin
- Provides a “tests” JAR that can be used for integration tests with NoSQL databases to test the own adapter implementation
- Can be mounted as root provider without any JCR at all