- Bump up Zipkin and Zipkin lens UI dependency to 2.24.0.
- Bump up Apache parent pom version to 29.
ServerStatusService in the core module to provide a new way to expose booting status to other modules.
- Adds Micrometer as a new component.(ID=141)
- Refactor session cache in MetricsPersistentWorker.
- Cache enhancement - don't read new metrics from database in minute dimensionality.
// (1) the time bucket of the server's latest stability status is provided
// 1.1 the OAP has booted successfully
// 1.2 the current dimensionality is in minute.
// 1.3 the OAP cluster is rebalanced due to scaling
// (2) the metrics are from the time after the timeOfLatestStabilitySts
// (3) the metrics don't exist in the cache
// the kernel should NOT try to load it from the database.
// Notice, about condition (2),
// for the specific minute of booted successfully, the metrics are expected to load from database when
// it doesn't exist in the cache.
- Remove the offset of metric session timeout according to worker creation sequence.
MetricsExtension annotations declarations in manual entities.
- Support component IDs' priority in process relation metrics.
- Remove abandon logic in MergableBufferedData, which caused unexpected no-update.
- Fix miss set
LastUpdateTimestamp that caused the metrics session to expire.
- Rename MAL rule
- Fix memory leak in Zipkin API.
- Remove the dependency of
refresh_interval of ElasticSearch indices from
elasticsearch/flushInterval config. Now, it uses
core/persistentPeriod + 5s as
refresh_interval for all indices instead.
elasticsearch/flushInterval to 5s(was 15s).
flushInterval of ElasticSearch BulkProcessor to avoid extra periodical flush in the continuous bulk streams.
- An unexpected dot is added when exp is a pure metric name and expPrefix != null.
- Support monitoring MariaDB.
- Remove measure/stream specific interval settings in BanyanDB.
- Add global-specific settings used to override global configurations (e.g
blockIntervalHours) in BanyanDB.
- Use TTL-driven interval settings for the
measure-default group in BanyanDB.
- Fix wrong group of non time-relative metadata in BanyanDB.
StorageData#id to the new StorageID object from a String type.
- Support multiple component IDs in the service topology level.
ElasticSearch.Keyword annotation to declare the target field type as
- [Breaking Change] Column
service_relation_server_side have been replaced by
priority definition in the
- Enhance service topology query. When there are multiple components detected from the server side, the component type of the node would be determined by the priority, which was random in the previous release.
- Make the satellite E2E test more stable.
- Add Istio 1.16 to test matrix.
- Register ValueColumn as Tag for Record in BanyanDB storage plugin.
- Bump up Netty to 4.1.86.
- Remove unnecessary additional columns when storage is in logical sharding mode.
- The cluster coordinator support watch mechanism for notifying
- Fix ServiceMeshServiceDispatcher overwrite ServiceDispatcher debug file when open SW_OAL_ENGINE_DEBUG.
in operators to optimize topology query for BanyanDB storage plugin.
- Support server status watcher for
MetricsPersistentWorker to check the metrics whether required initialization.
- Fix the meter value are not correct when using
sumHistogramPercentile MAL function.
- Fix cannot display attached events when using Zipkin Lens UI query traces.
time_bucket for both Stream and Measure kinds in BanyanDB plugin.
- Support no
layer in the
ServiceTraffic not set correctly in
slowSql of MAL.
- Correct the TopN record query DAO of BanyanDB.
- Tweak interval settings of BanyanDB.
- Support monitoring AWS Cloud EKS.
- Bump BanyanDB Java client to 0.3.0-rc1.
id tag from measures.
Banyandb.MeasureField to mark a column as a BanyanDB Measure field.
BanyanDB.StoreIDTag to store a process's id for searching.
- [Breaking Change] The supported version of ShardingSphere-Proxy is upgraded from 5.1.2 to 5.3.1. Due to the changes of ShardingSphere's API, versions before 5.3.1 are not compatible.
- Add the eBPF network profiling E2E Test in the per storage.
- Fix TCP service instances are lack of instance properties like
namespace, which causes Pod log not to work for TCP workloads.
- Add Python HBase happybase module component ID(94).
- Fix gRPC alarm cannot update settings from dynamic configuration source.
- Add Python Websocket module component ID(7018).
- [Optional] Optimize single trace query performance by customizing routing in ElasticSearch. SkyWalking trace segments and Zipkin spans are using trace ID for routing. This is OFF by default, controlled by
- Enhance OAP HTTP server to support HTTPS
- Remove handler scan in otel receiver, manual initialization instead
- Add aws-firehose-receiver to support collecting AWS CloudWatch metric(OpenTelemetry format)
- Add Zipkin Lens UI to webapp, and proxy it to context path
- Migrate the build tool from vue cli to Vite4.
- Fix Instance Relation and Endpoint Relation dashboards show up.
- Add Micrometer icon
- Update MySQL UI to support MariaDB
- Add AWS menu for supporting AWS monitoring
- Add missing FastAPI logo
- Update the log details page to support the formatted display of JSON content
- Remove Spring Sleuth docs, and add
Spring MicroMeter Observations Analysis with the latest Java agent side enhancement.
monitoring MySQL document to add the
- Reorganize the protocols docs to a more clear API docs.
- Add documentation about replacing Zipkin server with SkyWalking OAP.
- Add Lens UI relative docs in Zipkin trace section.
- Add Profiling APIs.
- Fix backend telemetry doc and so11y dashboard doc as the OAP Prometheus fetcher was removed since 9.3.0
All issues and pull requests are here