Apache SkyWalking Cloud on Kubernetes
A bridge project between Apache SkyWalking and Kubernetes.
SWCK is a platform for the SkyWalking user, provisions, upgrades, maintains SkyWalking relevant components, and makes them work natively on Kubernetes.
- Java Agent Injector: Inject the java agent into the application pod natively.
- Operator: Provision and maintain SkyWalking backend components.
- Custom Metrics Adapter: Provides custom metrics come from SkyWalking OAP cluster for autoscaling by Kubernetes HPA
Issue below instrument to get the docker image:
To onboard operator or adapter, you should push the image to a registry where the kubernetes cluster can pull it.
Onboard Java Agent Injector and Operator
The java agent injector and operator share a same binary. To onboard them, you should follow:
- To install the java agent injector and operator in an existing cluster, make sure you have
- Apply the manifests for the Controller and CRDs in
kubectl apply -f config/operator-bundle.yaml
Onboard Custom Metrics Adapter
- Deploy OAP server by referring to Operator Quick Start.
- Apply the manifests for an adapter in
kubectl apply -f config/adapter-bundle.yaml
Apache 2.0 License.