##Apache Shiro Bug & Issue Tracking
Apache Shiro uses Atlassian Jira for tracking tasks, feature requests, bugs, and other issues related to the project development.
Jira is provided as a Shiro software development resource. It is meant to be for managing bugs, tasks and improvements in the software itself - it is not a support portal to ask for advice or help. For community advice and help in using Apache Shiro, please visit the Support page.
Prior to using Jira, we ask that:
- You do your due diligence to ensure a suspected error is actually a bug.
- You search the issue tracker to ensure what you want to report has not already been reported by someone else.
- If your problem is actually a bug, we would appreciate it if you could attach a simple JUnit test case that allows us to repeat the problem so we can fix it as fast as possible.
- If a unit test is not available (please really try to make one!), attach a stack trace and Shiro's TRACE or DEBUG log output.
- If you‘ve already fixed the problem, please submit a patch and we’ll likely include it in the next release.
##Click here to visit the Apache Shiro Jira issue tracker