Follow this checklist to help us incorporate your contribution quickly and easily:
- [ ] Make sure there is a JIRA issue filed for the change (usually before you start working on it). Trivial changes like typos do not require a JIRA issue. Your pull request should address just this issue, without pulling in other changes.
- [ ] Each commit in the pull request should have a meaningful subject line and body.
- [ ] Format the pull request title like
[SCB-XXX] Fixes bug in ApproximateQuantiles, where you replace
SCB-XXX with the appropriate JIRA issue.
- [ ] Write a pull request description that is detailed enough to understand what the pull request does, how, and why.
- [ ] Run
mvn clean install to make sure basic checks pass. A more thorough check will be performed on your pull request automatically.
- [ ] If this contribution is large, please file an Apache Individual Contributor License Agreement.