- Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
- or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
- distributed with this work for additional information
- regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
- to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
- “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance
- with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
- software distributed under the License is distributed on an
- “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
- KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
- specific language governing permissions and limitations
- under the License. */
Samza on Azure
- Provides the ability to run Samza Standalone in the cloud, using Azure.
- Removes dependency from Zookeeper
- All coordination services written using services provided by Azure.
Read Samza on Azure Design Doc to learn more about the implementation details.
Running Samza with Azure
- Change: job.coordinator.factory = org.apache.samza.AzureJobCoordinatorFactory
- Add Azure Storage Connection String.
azure.storage.connect = DefaultEndpointsProtocol=https;AccountName=“Insert your account name”;AccountKey=“Insert your account key”
- Add blob length in bytes => job.coordinator.azure.blob.length
Default value = 5120000