Qpid Proton C++
This is a C++ binding for the Proton API.
The documentation includes a tutorial and API documentation.
To generate the documentation go to your build directory, run
make docs-cpp, and open
cpp/docs/html/index.html in a browser.
- Interop/type testing: proton/tests/interop, new interop suite
- More unit testing, measured code coverage
- Test examples against ActiveMQ and qpidd
- Error handling:
- examples exit silently on broker exit/not running, core on no-such-queue (e.g., with qpidd)
- SASL/SSL support with interop tests.
- AMQP described types and arrays, full support and tests
- Durable subscriptions & demos (see python changes)
Nice to have
- C++11 lambda version of handlers
- Helpers (or at least doc) for multi-threaded use (container per connection)
- Usable support for decimal types
- Expose endpoint conditions as C++ proton::condition error class
- Selectables and 3rd party event loop support
- More efficient shared_ptr (single family per proton object)