Pulsar is a distributed pub-sub messaging platform with a very flexible messaging model and an intuitive client API.
- Horizontally scalable (Millions of independent topics and millions of messages published per second)
- Strong ordering and consistency guarantees
- Low latency durable storage
- Topic and queue semantics
- Load balancer
- Designed for being deployed as a hosted service:
- Support mixing very different workloads
- Optional hardware isolation
- Keeps track of consumer cursor position
- REST API for provisioning, admin and stats
- Geo replication
- Transparent handling of partitioned topics
- Transparent batching of messages
Copyright 2016 Yahoo Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0