Make sure you have checked all steps below.
- [ ] My PR addresses the following Parquet Jira issues and references them in the PR title. For example, “PARQUET-1234: My Parquet PR”
- [ ] My PR adds the following unit tests OR does not need testing for this extremely good reason:
- [ ] My commits all reference Jira issues in their subject lines. In addition, my commits follow the guidelines from “How to write a good git commit message”:
- Subject is separated from body by a blank line
- Subject is limited to 50 characters (not including Jira issue reference)
- Subject does not end with a period
- Subject uses the imperative mood (“add”, not “adding”)
- Body wraps at 72 characters
- Body explains “what” and “why”, not “how”
- [ ] In case of new functionality, my PR adds documentation that describes how to use it.
- All the public functions and the classes in the PR contain Javadoc that explain what it does