- Running sequential compositions no longer requires the action runtime to contain the
deploy command supports additional options:
--memory to set limits for the conductor action,
--bearer to control the authentication method,
--apiversion to specify the API version of the target OpenWhisk instance.
deploy method supports passing through
- A workaround for Webpack has been implemented (dependency analysis of the conductor code).
openwhisk-client-js module has been updated to version
- The documentation has been improved.
- Annotate conductor actions with the
--timeout flags to
-o flags to
- Update documentation.
- Add new parallel and map combinators to run compositions in parallel using a Redis instance to store intermediate results.
- Add dynamic combinator to invoke an action with a name chosen at run time.
- Add option to bypass TLS certificate validation failures (off by default).
- Add API to generate the conductor action code from a composition.
- Add control over
needle options and logging.
- Initial release as an Apache Incubator project.