Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache NiFi Flow Design System.
In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you to ensure the following steps have been taken:
For all changes:
[ ] Is there a JIRA ticket associated with this PR? Is it referenced in the commit message?
[ ] Does your PR title start with either NIFI-XXXX where XXXX is the JIRA number you are trying to resolve? Pay particular attention to the hyphen “-” character.
[ ] Has your PR been rebased against the latest commit within the target branch (typically master)?
[ ] Is your initial contribution a single, squashed commit?
For code changes:
- [ ] Have you written or updated unit tests to verify your changes?
- [ ] Have you ensured that a full build and that the full suite of unit tests is executed via npm run clean:install at the root nifi-fds folder?
- [ ] Have you written or updated the Apache NiFi Flow Design System demo application to demonstrate any new functionality, provide examples of usage, and to verify your changes via npm start at the nifi-fds/target folder?
- [ ] If adding new dependencies to the code, are these dependencies licensed in a way that is compatible for inclusion under ASF 2.0?
- [ ] If applicable, have you updated the LICENSE file, including the main LICENSE file under nifi-fds?
- [ ] If applicable, have you updated the NOTICE file, including the main NOTICE file found under nifi-fds?
For documentation related changes:
- [ ] Have you ensured that format looks appropriate for the output in which it is rendered?
Please ensure that once the PR is submitted, you check travis-ci for build issues and submit an update to your PR as soon as possible.