layout: post title: Apache Mesos 0.22.1 Released permalink: /blog/mesos-0-22-1-released/ published: true post_author: display_name: Adam B tags: Release
The latest Mesos release, 0.22.1 is now available for download. This release includes fixes to containerizer recovery, sandbox permissions, and the Java and Python bindings. Also, certain fields of FrameworkInfo are now updated on reregistration.
- MESOS-1795 - Assertion failure in state abstraction crashes JVM.
- MESOS-2161 - AbstractState JNI check fails for Marathon framework.
- MESOS-2461 - Slave should provide details on processes running in its cgroups
- MESOS-2583 - Tasks getting stuck in staging.
- MESOS-2592 - The sandbox directory is not chown‘ed if the fetcher doesn’t run.
- MESOS-2601 - Tasks are not removed after recovery from slave and mesos containerizer
- MESOS-2614 - Update name, hostname, failover_timeout, and webui_url in master on framework re-registration
- MESOS-2643 - Python scheduler driver disables implicit acknowledgments by default.
- MESOS-2668 - Slave fails to recover when there are still processes left in its cgroup
Full release notes are available in the release CHANGELOG.
Upgrading to 0.22.1 can be done seamlessly on a 0.22.0 cluster. If upgrading from an earlier version, please refer to the upgrades documentation.
Thanks to all the contributors for 0.22.1: Benjamin Hindman, Benjamin Mahler, Ian Downes, Jie Yu, Joris Van Remoortere, Niklas Nielsen, and Timothy Chen.