Juneau Pet Store Application
A sample application that shows the capabilities of the Juneau REST platform with Spring Boot and other technologies to produce end-to-end REST microservices.
Juneau provides the following capabilities:
- Ability to serialize/parse Java POJOs to a wide variety of languages.
- Ability to construct REST interfaces using annotated POJOs.
- Ability to create Java interface proxies against remote REST interfaces.
The project is broken down into the following subprojects:
- juneau-petstore-api - Contains the Java interface and DTOs for the petstore application.
- juneau-petstore-server - Contains the server-side Java implementation of the petstore Java interface as a REST resource.
- juneau-petstore-client - Contains the client-side Java proxy of the petstore Java interface.
More information for this project can be found here
- JUNEAU-148 - Replace exiting persistence with Spring Data.
- JUNEAU-149 - Add UI on top of PetStore application.
- JUNEAU-150 - Use Spring Security to add user roles to HTTP requests.
- JUNEAU-151 - Add Spring Cache support.
- JUNEAU-152 - Add a docker-compose deployment yaml and documentation.
- JUNEAU-153 - Add login/logout support.
- JUNEAU-154 - Add mock testing.