This page contains a curated list of awesome MXnet examples, tutorials and blogs. It is inspired by awesome-php and awesome-machine-learning.
If you want to contribute to this list and the examples, please open a new pull request. To get started, download the tutorial template.
List of examples
Languages Binding Examples
Deep Learning Examples
- Image classification - Image classification on MNIST,CIFAR,ImageNet-1k,ImageNet-Full, with multiple GPU and distributed training.
- Recurrent Neural Net - LSTM and RNN for language modeling and character level generation (Char-RNN).
- Autoencoder - Auto encoder training.
- Numpy Operator Customization - Example on quick customize new ops with numpy.
- Adversary Sample Generation - Find adversary sample by using fast sign method.
- Neural Art - Generate artistic style images.
- DQN and Double DQN - Examples of training DQN and Double DQN to play Atari Games.
- DDPG - Example of training DDPG for CartPole.
- Kaggle 1st national data science bowl - a MXnet example for Kaggle Nation Data Science Bowl 1
- Kaggle 2nd national data science bowl - a tutorial for Kaggle Second Nation Data Science Bowl
- CNN for Text Classification - a MXnet example for text classification
- Chinese plate recognition - Recognize Chinese vehicle plate, by imistyrain
- Fast R-CNN by Jian Guo
- “End2End Captcha Recognition (OCR)” by xlvector github link Blog in Chinese
- “Prediction step of xlvector's lstm ocr” by melody-rain github link Blog in Chinese
- “Solving classificiation + regression with MXnet in Multi Input + Multi Obj” by xlvector github link Blog in Chinese
- “Learn to sort by LSTM” by xlvector github link Blog in Chinese
- Neural Art using extremely lightweight (<500K) neural network Lightweight version of mxnet neural art implementation by Pavel Gonchar
- Neural Art with generative networks by zhaw
- Faster R-CNN in MXNet with distributed implementation and data parallelization
- Asynchronous Methods for Deep Reinforcement Learning in MXNet by zmonoid
- Deep Q-learning in MXNet by zmonoid
- Face Detection with End-to-End Integration of a ConvNet and a 3D Model (ECCV16) by tfwu, source code for paper Yunzhu Li, Benyuan Sun, Tianfu Wu and Yizhou Wang, “Face Detection with End-to-End Integration of a ConvNet and a 3D Model”, ECCV 2016 https://arxiv.org/abs/1606.00850
- End-to-End Chinese plate recognition base on MXNet by szad670401
- Reproduce ResNet-v2 (Identity Mappings in Deep Residual Networks) using MXNet by tornadomeet
- Learning similarity among images in MXNet by xlvector in Chinese. Github link
- Matrix decomposition (SVD) with MXNet by xlvector in Chinese. Github link
- MultiGPU enabled image generative models (GAN and DCGAN) by Tianqi Chen
- Baidu Warp CTC with MXNet by xlvector
- Deep reinforcement learning for playing flappybird by mxnet by LIHaoran
- Neural Style in Markov Random Field (MRF) and Perceptual Losses Realtime transfer by zhaw
- MTCNN Face keypoints detection and alignment (github) in Chinese by pangyupo
- SSD: Single Shot MultiBox Object Detector by zhreshold
- Fast Neural Style in Scala by Ldpe2G
- LSTM Human Activity Recognition by Ldpe2G
- Visual Question Answering by liuzhi136
- Deformable ConvNets (github) by MSRACVer
Mobile App Examples
Web Predictive Services
- MXNet Shinny - Source code for quickly creating a Shiny R app to host online image classification.
- Machine Eye - Web service for local image file/image URL classification without uploading.
List of tutorials
GPU Technology Conference 2016 Hands-on session
Deep learning for hackers with MXNet
- Deep learning for hackers with MXNet (1) GPU installation and MNIST English Chinese - a tutorial of installing MXnet with GPU and introduction to deep learning by MNIST example.
- Deep learning for hackers with MXNet (2): Neural art English Chinese - a tutorial of generating Van Gogh style cat paintings.
MXNet on the cloud
Machine Learning Challenge Winning Solutions
Tools with MXnet
- TensorFuse - Common interface for Theano, CGT, TensorFlow, and mxnet (experimental) by dementrock
- MXnet-face - Using mxnet for face-related algorithm by tornadomeet where the single model get 97.13%+-0.88% accuracy on LFW, and with only 20MB size.
- MinPy - Pure numpy practice with third party operator Integration and MXnet as backend for GPU computing