hugegraph-loader is a customizable command line utility for loading small to medium size graph datasets into the HugeGraph database from multiple data sources with various input formats.
- Multiple data sources, such as local file(path), HDFS file(path), MySQL
- Various input formats, such as json, csv, and text with any delimiters.
- Diverse options, with which users can manage the data loading intuitively.
- Detecting schema from data automatically, reduce the complex work of schema management.
- Advanced customized operations with groovy script, users can configure how to construct vertices and edges by themselves.
To build without executing tests:
mvn clean install -DskipTests=true
To build with default tests:
mvn clean install
The loader homepage contains more information about it.
hugegraph-loader is licensed under Apache 2.0 License.