hugegraph-computer is a distributed graph processing system for hugegraph. It is an implementaion of Pregel. It runs on Kubernetes or YARN framework.
- Based on BSP(Bulk Synchronous Parallel) model, every iteration is a superstep.
- Auto memory management. The framework will spilt some data to disk, the framework will never OOM(Out of Memory).
- The the part of edges or the messages of super node can be in memory, so you will never loss it.
- You can output the result to HDFS or HugeGraph, or any other system.
- Easy to develop a new algotirhm. You need to focus on a vertex only, not to worry about messages transfering and memory.
The project homepage contains more information about hugegraph-computer.
hugegraph-computer is licensed under Apache 2.0 License.