hugegraph-commons is a common module for HugeGraph and its peripheral components. hugegraph-commons encapsulates locks, configurations, events, iterators, rest and some numeric or collection util classes to simplify the development of HugeGraph and its components.
- Lock: atomic lock, key lock, lock group and lock manger
- Config: register and load config option with security check
- Event: listening and notification, do something asynchronously
- Iterator: some iterators with extra functions, map, filter, extend etc.
- Rest: RESTful client implemented on Jersey, POST, PUT, GET and DELETE
- Util: performance analyzer, version checker, numeric and Collection utils, log and exception utils etc.
- Rpc: rpc component for inner module communication, currently it's based on Sofa-RPC
The same as HugeGraph, hugegraph-commons is also licensed under Apache 2.0 License.