1.0 - 23.05.2018
This is our first Apache incubator release. Below are new features and bug fixes since the import to Apache.
New features / improvements
- [CRAIL-22] New NVMf storage tier that does not depend on SPDK
- [CRAIL-17] CrailBufferedStream: align access on underlying CoreStream
- [CRAIL-11] Enable environment variable expansion in crail-site.conf
- [CRAIL-10] Allow nodes in Crail to be non-enumerable.
- [CRAIL-9] Allow Crail to use multiple cores if configured with NaRPC (RPC or Storage)
- [CRAIL-3] Directory index lost when writing
- [CRAIL-4] getLong and getShort functions on the CrailBufferInputStream return double
- [CRAIL-8] Make sure DataNodeInfo.key is invalidated on object updates