The YARN UI is an Ember based web-app that provides visualization of the applications running on the Apache Hadoop YARN framework.
- You can point the UI to custom locations by setting the environment variables in
All the following commands must be run inside
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
- Install Yarn v0.21.3
- Install Bower v1.7.7
- Install all dependencies by running
yarn install &
yarn run build (production)
- Files would be stored in “dist/”
Adding new dependencies
Warning: Do not edit the package.json or bower.json files manually. This could make them out-of-sync with the respective lock or shrinkwrap files.
YARN UI has replaced NPM with Yarn package manager. And hence Yarn would be used to manage dependencies defined in package.json.
- Please use the Yarn and Bower command-line tools to add new dependencies. And the tool version must be same as those defined in Prerequisites section.
- Once any dependency is added:
- If it's in package.json. Make sure that the respective, and only those changes are reflected in yarn.lock file.
- If it's in bower.json. Make sure that the respective, and only those changes are reflected in bower-shrinkwrap.json file.
- Commands to add using CLI tools:
- Yarn: yarn add [package-name]
- Bower: bower install --save [package-name]
Adding new routes (pages), controllers, components etc.
- Use ember-cli blueprint generator - Ember CLI