Publishing the Apache Flume web site requires:
- Clone https://github.com/apache/flume-site into a local directory.
- Check out the asf-staging branch.
- Perform any updates that are required.
- In the root directory run
- Open your browser to point to local directory/target/site/index.html and review the site.
- When the changes look ok run
mvn pre-site install.
git add on the affected files and
- After a few minutes review https://flume.staged.apache.org and make sure the appropriate changes are present.
- Once the site has been approved checkout the asf-site branch.
git rebase asf-staging followed by
- After a few minutes verify that https://flume.apache.org has the correct changes.
Further information regarding what to edit in the site during a release may be found at How to Release - Update the Web Site.