Update to XMLListCollection. Added docs to XMLListAdapter to better represent what is happening.
diff --git a/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/collections/XMLListAdapter.as b/frameworks/projects/framework/src/mx/collections/XMLListAdapter.as
index 7c29798..5f87f63 100644
@@ -215,7 +215,10 @@
* Add the item at the specified index. Any item that was after
* this index is moved out by one. If the list is shorter than
- * the specified index it will grow to accomodate the new item.
+ * the specified index it will grow to accommodate the new item.
+ * The source array may change, and changes made to it may not be
+ * tracked after this operation if you access it directly.
* @param item the item to place at the index
* @param index the index at which to place the item
@@ -246,6 +249,10 @@
+ // Replace the current source XMLList with a new list in order to add
+ // the item to the list. This is needed to maintain the structure of
+ // the new item added to the list and avoid an FP bug.
if (length > 0)
var newSource:XMLList = new XMLList();