What is the purpose of the change
Follow this checklist to help us incorporate your contribution quickly and easily:
- [x] Make sure there is a GITHUB_issue filed for the change (usually before you start working on it). Trivial changes like typos do not require a GITHUB issue. Your pull request should address just this issue, without pulling in other changes - one PR resolves one issue.
- [ ] Format the pull request title like
Fix UnknownException when host config not exist #XXX. Each commit in the pull request should have a meaningful subject line and body.
- [ ] Write a pull request description that is detailed enough to understand what the pull request does, how, and why.
- [ ] Test your code locally by running
docsite start, and make sure it works as expected.
- [ ] Make sure no files under build directory is added.
- [ ] If this contribution is large, please follow the Software Donation Guide.