Sources for the Apache DB JDO web site
While under construction, the website can be found under https://apache.github.io/db-jdo-site/
This repository contains the JDO website source.
- The ASCIIDOC sources can be found in
- The website menu is defined in
- The converter for migrating the old html files to asciidoc can be found in
How to build the website:
git pull to get the latest version from the repository.
git branch MyBranchName and
git checkout MyBranchName to create a branch and check it out.
- Adapt the asciidoc files in
src/main/asciidoc or the website menu in
mvn clean compile. This generates html files in
- Copy all files from
target/site into the
docs folder, do not forget subfolders.
- Verify the generated website by viewing it locally with a web browser.
- Commit changes with
git commit -m 'my commit message'.
- Push changes to the repository with
- Go to Github.com and create a PR for your branch
- Once the PR is accepted, the changes should be visible on the website (you may have to refresh the browser).
- General -> Downloads: Link to release-3.1? Add section about previous releases, 3.0.1 etc?
- JDO Implementation -> Specification: Where do we host the PDF files?
- Development -> Sourcecode page
- Development -> Coding standard page
- Community -> Team/Organizations
- Development -> Dependencies (SVN -> Git)
- Consider removing jdocentral.adoc / newshistory.adoc
- Cleanup everything
- Set output folder to
content (for use by