Cordova-serve Release Notes
2.0.0 (Aug 24, 2017)
- CB-13188 set serve to use default system browser if none is provided.
- Change to
eslint instead of
q dependence completely. Added
- added browser tests
src/browser to use Promise api
- Add License, Contributing, Notice, pr-template, ...
- CB-12785 added travis and appveyor
- CB-12762: updated common, fetch, and serve pkgJson to point pkgJson repo items to github mirrors
- CB-12665 removed enginestrict since it is deprecated
- CB-11977: updated engines and enginescript for common, fetch, and serve
1.0.1 (Jan 17, 2017)
- CB-12284 Include project root as additional root for static router
- Some corrections and enhancements for cordova-serve readme.
- On Windows, verify browsers installed before launching.
1.0.0 (Oct 05, 2015)
- Refactor cordova-serve to use Express.
0.1.3 (Aug 22, 2015)
- Clean up cordova-serve console output.
- CB-9546 cordova-serve.servePlatform() should provide project folders
- CB-9545 Cordova-serve's ‘noCache’ option does not work in IE.
- Add support for --target=edge to launch app in Edge browser.
0.1.2 (June 15, 2015)