Cordova-plugman Release Notes
1.5.0 (May 02, 2017)
- CB-12747 Updated
cordova-lib dependency to
1.4.1 (Jan 17, 2017)
- CB-12358 Updated
1.4.0 (Oct 21, 2016)
- Add github pull request template
- CB-12039 updated
1.3.0 (May 12, 2016)
- CB-9858 added
--fetch option to plugman
1.2.0 (Mar 17, 2016)
- CB-10902 Updated cordova-lib dependency to 6.1.0
1.1.0 (Jan 25, 2016)
- CB-10424 Updated cordova-lib dependency to 6.0.0
1.0.5 (Oct 30, 2015)
- CB-9800 Fixing contribute link.
- CB-9903 Updated cordova-lib dependency to 5.4.0
1.0.3 (Sep 17, 2015)
- updated cordova lib dependency to 5.3.2
1.0.2 (Aug 28, 2015)
- Updated cordova-lib dependency to 5.3.1
- CB-7143 Added support for OSX
1.0.0 (Aug 06, 2015)
- updated help with changes for npm publishing
- CB-9330 Adds notice about removed plugman commands. Removed publish, unpublish, addUser commands.
- CB-9332 Removes unnecessary dependencies
- Adding .ratignore file.
0.23.3 (June 4, 2015)
- Updated cordova-lib dependency to 5.1.1
0.23.1 (Apr 16, 2015)
0.23.0 (Feb 27, 2015)
- CB-8416 added
plugman createpackagejson . command to generate a package.json file from plugin.xml
- CB-8370 Update documentation for
plugman publish without args
0.22.17 (Jan 06, 2015)
- fixing broken link to chrome plugins
0.22.16 (Nov 13, 2014)
- CB-7079 Allow special characters and digits in id when publishing to plugins registry
- Update dependencies in package.json
0.22.12 (Oct 10, 2014)
- Pinned dependencies
- CB-7383 Updated version and RELEASENOTES.md for release 0.22.10
- update versions of self and dependencies after 3.6
- CB-7383 Incremented package version to -dev
CB-7383 depend on a newer version of cordova-lib
0.22.7 (Sep 05, 2014)
- updated Release notes
- updated version to 0.22.7-dev
0.22.5 (Aug 29, 2014)
- CB-7363 Do not insist on precise version of cordova-lib
- CB-7362 Add Please run npm install from this directory code
- Remove package.json:scripts.test
0.22.4 (June 23, 2014)
- wp7 is dead, long live wp7
0.22.3 (June 12, 2014)
- Update cordova-lib dependency to 0.21.5
- CB-6931: Fix licence headers in plugman
- CB-6919 help should list windows8 as an available platform, and not wp7
- adding browserify option
- CB-6814 Add license to CONTRIBUTING.md
0.22.0 (May 09, 2014)
- Update plugman cli to use cordova-lib
- Split out cordova-lib: move cordova-plugman files
0.21.0 (Apr 03, 2014)
- CB-6344 Specify after which sibling to add config-changes in plugin.xml
- CB-6272 Fix subdir bug + tests & meta fetch with a src directory
- Adding spec for Tizen platform
- src/platforms.js: Adding tizen.
- Throw an error when a tag is missing
- Added org.apache.cordova.statusbar into the registry whitelist.
- CB-6160 adding plugin fails for Firefoxos.
- Fix to never remove top-level plugins that are dependencies + tests.
- Improve dependencies tests by grouping with beforeStart() Fix for dependency cycle / throw error.
- Refactoring of install & uninstall tests
- CB-6147 Enable CLI and Plugman with npm shrinkwrap
- Allow --searchpath to have a delimiter
- working uninstall for projectReferences
- projectReference.uninstall has to generate the plugin_dir because it is not passed to uninstall methods
- CB-5970 added type attribute ‘projectReference’ to element to signal addition of dependent project
- Separate out adding a dependent project from adding a .winmd reference in windows8
- wip implementing reading guid from ‘framework’ project
- CB-6162 Show a better error message when publish fails the whitelist
- CB-6119 Fix
plugman info command printing “undefined” always
- CB-6159 Fix incorrect “success” message when publishing fails.
0.20.2 (Mar 3, 2014)
- CB-6151 Fix exception when adding a new platform to a CLI project
0.20.1 (Feb 28, 2014)
- CB-6124 Make
cordova plugin remove resilient to a missing plugin directory
- CB-6028 Protect against cyclic dependencies in install
- CB-6128 Treat windows c: absolute paths like file:
- CB-6123 Fix crash in handleUninstall introduces by recent action-stack refactoring
- CB-6122 Fix exception on uninstall due to incorrect require() path.
0.20.0 (Feb 26, 2014) <-- Never released on npm due to CB-6123
- CB-4886 Added “plugman create” command
- CB-5885 Speed-up adding multiple plugins with plugman
- CB-5647 Move copying from install to prepare
- CB-5804 Include platform tag information when publishing plugins
- CB-6076 Logging tweaks to be less verbose.
- CB-6088 FFOS: Look for config.xml in www_dir and in project_dir
- Win8/WP: Added SDKReference support via ‘lib-file’ tags
- Win8/WP: Remove ability to add .dll as content - it should be a framework/reference
- Win8/WP: Added ability to add+remove ref to .winmd files
- CB-6025 iOS: Do not add static libraries (.a) to source files
- CB-5017 Accept proxy config for plugman
- CB-5720 Add resource-file support on Android
- config-changes.js: Major refactor & introduced reapply_global_munge().
0.19.0 (Jan 30, 2014)
- CB-5804 Added repo & issue information into
- CB-5299 Cache pbxproj to avoid re-parsing it for each plugin.
- Update node-xcode dependency to 0.6.6
0.18.0 (Jan 15, 2014)
- CB-5770 plugman prepare.js script content wrapping no longer allows ending parens/braces to be commented out from end of line comment
- CB-4871 Reduced package size significantly.
- CB-5720 Allow on Android
- CB-5006 Add --searchpath option for local plugin search path
- CB-5701 Reference custom frameworks using relative paths
- CB-5495, CB=5568 Fix config.xml path for ios
0.17.0 (Dec 11, 2013)
- CB-5579 Add support for --www param for install, uninstall, prepare commands.
0.16.0 (Dec 5, 2013)
- Added amazon-fireos platform.
- Added ubuntu platform
- CB-5034 Document registry functions in plugman
- CB-5584 Fix git clone of not working on windows.
- CB-5238 Add support for
- CB-5367 Reject non-whitelisted org.apache.cordova plugins
- Write plugin metadata (ID and version) into cordova_plugins.js
0.15.0 (Nov 8, 2013)
- CB-4994 Update xcode dependency to parse Xcode 5 capabilities.
- CB-5091 Use cwd option rather than shell.cd when cloning plugin repos
- CB-4872 Updated default engine names to include windows scripts
0.14.0 (Oct 28, 2013)
- CB-5192 Plugman engine check fails on Windows
- CB-5184 Fix uninstall logic being too aggressive
- CB-4872 - updated default plugin to include new bb10 script
- CB-4872 - took out custom version compare and went back to semver
- Overhaul dependency uninstallation
- CB-4872 - adding in custom semver check for project
- CB-4872 - updated paths to version files
- Update action-stack to avoid static platform detection + test if parseProjectFile is present instead
- Update spec to match new ios parse method name
- Update references to old ios parse method
- Rename parse method and add a write method to result + parseIOSProjectFiles --> parseProjectFile +
- updating README.rd doc
- CB-5065 remove breaking parameter
- increased version to 0.14.0 to reflect that it is newer than published version on npm
- Correctly tell plugman which object in config to remove
- [CB-5012]: No whitespace in empty plist string nodes.
- CB-4983 plugin name check
- [windows8][CB-4943] .appxmanifest should be treated like .xml, not like a plist-xml
- [CB-4809]: Check that dependencies' IDs match the tags
- [CB-4877]: Add --silent flag and basic logging.
- Removed extra comma
- Refactor to use Q.js promises in place of callbacks everywhere.
- [CB-4837]: Version 0.12.0. Release notes updated.
- Rename CHANGELOG.md -> RELEASENOTES.md
- CB-4492 tracking which of cli or plugman is used to fetch from registry
- removed unnecessary console.logs
- add full ff support to plugman
- add firefoxos
- removed unnecessary console.logs
- add full ff support to plugman
- add firefoxos
- Fix tests broken by lazy module requiring.
- CB-4786 adding documentation
- CB-4793 Lazily require modules in plugin.js
- CB-4786 adding owner and checking in some spec requirements
- CB-4770 dependent plugins can be fetched from registry
- Updated version to 0.11.1-dev
- Firefox OS support.
- Speed improvements (many commands ~350ms faster)
- Dependencies can now be fetched from the plugin repository.
- Windows phone support
- Track download counts from the plugin registry CB-4492
- Plugin URLs can now be specified with a hash giving a git ref and subdirectory, as in
https://github.com/foo/bar.git#gitref:sub/dir. Both parts are optional:
.../bar.git#:sub/dir both work. CB-4622
- Engine data is now stored in the registry, and Plugman will not install plugins your Cordova version cannot support. CB-4494
<lib-file> tags are now allowed on Android. CB-4430
plugin rm now doesn't choke when a file is already deleted
- Fixed some trouble with filesystem paths vs. web paths; improves Windows host support.
- Projects beginning with
z now work. CB-4502