Release Notes for Cordova (Android)
3.1.0 (Sept 2013)
55 commits from 9 authors. Highlights include:
- [CB-4817] Remove unused assets in project template.
- Fail fast in create script if package name is not com.foo.bar.
- [CB-4782] Convert ApplicationInfo.java -> appinfo.js
- [CB-4766] Deprecated JSONUtils.java (moved into plugins)
- [CB-4765] Deprecated ExifHelper.java (moved into plugins)
- [CB-4764] Deprecated DirectoryManager.java (moved into plugins)
- [CB-4763] Deprecated FileHelper.java (moved into plugins), Move getMimeType() into CordovaResourceApi.
- [CB-4725] Add CordovaWebView.CORDOVA_VERSION constant
- Incremeting version check for Android 4.3 API Level 18
- [CB-3542] rewrote cli tooling scripts in node
- Allow CordovaChromeClient subclasses access to CordovaInterface and CordovaWebView members
- Refactor CordovaActivity.init so that subclasses can easily override factory methods for webview objects
- [CB-4652] Allow default project template to be overridden on create
- Tweak the online bridge to not send excess online events.
- [CB-4495] Modify start-emulator script to exit immediately on a fatal emulator error.
- Log WebView IOExceptions only when they are not 404s
- Use a higher threshold for slow exec() warnings when debugger is attached.
- Fix data URI decoding in CordovaResourceApi
- [CB-3819] Made it easier to set SplashScreen delay.
- [CB-4013] Fixed loadUrlTimeoutValue preference.
- Upgrading project to Android 4.3
- [CB-4198] bin/create script should be better at handling non-word characters in activity name. Patched windows script as well.
- [CB-4198] bin/create should handle spaces in activity better.
- [CB-4096] Implemented new unified whitelist for android
- [CB-3384] Fix thread assertion when plugins remap URIs