Libraries and tools
- etcdctl - A command line client for etcd
- etcd-backup - A powerful command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-dump - Command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd.
- etcd-fs - FUSE filesystem for etcd
- etcddir - Realtime sync etcd and local directory. Work with windows and linux.
- etcd-browser - A web-based key/value editor for etcd using AngularJS
- etcd-lock - Master election & distributed r/w lock implementation using etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-console - A web-base key/value editor for etcd using PHP
- etcd-viewer - An etcd key-value store editor/viewer written in Java
- etcdtool - Export/Import/Edit etcd directory as JSON/YAML/TOML and Validate directory using JSON schema
- etcd-rest - Create generic REST API in Go using etcd as a backend with validation using JSON schema
- etcdsh - A command line client with support of command history and tab completion. Supports v2
- etcdloadtest - A command line load test client for etcd version 3.0 and above.
- etcd/clientv3 - the officially maintained Go client for v3
- etcd/client - the officially maintained Go client for v2
- go-etcd - the deprecated official client. May be useful for older (<2.0.0) versions of etcd.
- encWrapper - encWrapper is an encryption wrapper for the etcd client Keys API/KV.
Projects using etcd