- A distributed framework that supports execution and management of computational scientific applications and workflows in grid based systems, remote clusters and cloud based systems.
- Primarily focused on submitting and managing application executions and workflows in grid based systems.
- Architecturally extensible to support other underlying resources.
- Used by scientific gateway developers as their middleware layer. They can directly call Airavata API in order to communicate with grid based system.
- Provides a desktop tools and browser-based web interface components for managing applications, workflows and generated data.
- Contains sophisticated server-side tools for registering and managing scientific applications on computational resources.
- The Django portal provides tools and methods to easily integrate with post processing applications and application centric interfaces.
For more information on Airavata visit; Apache Airavata
Admin Instructions & Tutorials
Gateway Admin of a deployed SciGaP Gateway? Gateway admin tutorials!Collection of tutorials that will provide instructions for quick set-up. User Instructions & Tutorials
A Gateway End User?Tutorials for gateway users.
Assistance with job submission, management and sharing!. Download Apache Airavata & Django Portal
A Gateway software developer? Download and install Airavata middleware and Django Gateway Portal.
If you are interested in
- Using an already hosted gateway
- Having your own gateway hosted
you can contact a downstream project Science Gateways Platform as a Service (SciGaP) and request your gateway.
SciGaP runs Apache Airavata as a platform service.