- A distributed framework that supports execution and management of computational scientific applications and workflows in grid based systems, remote clusters and cloud based systems.
- Primarily focused on submitting and managing application executions and workflows in grid based systems.
- Architecturally extensible to support other underlying resources.
- Used by scientific gateway developers as their middleware layer. They can directly call Airavata API in order to communicate with grid based system.
- Provides a desktop tools and browser-based web interface components for managing applications, workflows and generated data.
- Contains sophisticated server-side tools for registering and managing scientific applications on computational resources.
For more information on Airavata visit; Apache Airavata
Download and install Airavata middleware and reference gateway (PGA).
Select the best option for you! Admin Quick Start
Tutorials for gateway admin users!Collection of tutorials that will provide instructions for quick set-up. User Quick Start
Tutorials for gateway users!Collection of tutorials way users.
Help with job submission and management!.
If you are interested to rather use a hosted version, you can contact a downstream project Science Gateways Platform as a Service (SciGaP).
SciGaP runs Apache Airavata as platform services.