Apache Geode examples
This is the home of Apache Geode examples that are bundled with the project. Contributions and corrections are welcome. Please talk to us about your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a pull request.
- Need to be testable. Use unit tests, integration tests or whatever is applicable. Tests will run through the project's CI.
- Should be
Gradle projects or part of existing ones. There may be exceptions here, but the community should have a consensus to accept.
- Have to follow code format & style from Apache Geode  guidelines.
- Should contain a
README.md file with step-by-step instruction on how to set up and run the example. Diagrams give you extra credit.
- Donations need to be licensed through ASL 2.0 and contributors need to file an ICLA.
Installation and a Tutorial for Beginners
- How to Install
- Set a
GEODE_HOME environment variable to point to the root directory of the installation; this directory contains
bin/. For those that have built from source, it will be the
- If desired run the tutorial: Apache Geode in 15 minutes or Less
- PDX & Serialization
- Lucene Indexing
- OQL Indexing
- CacheLoader & CacheWriter
- Async Event Queues
- Continuous Querying
- WAN Gateway
- Durable subscriptions
- Delta propagation
- Network partition detection
- Resource manager
- PDX Advanced
Use cases, integrations and external examples
This section has self-contained little projects that illustrate a use case or an integration with other projects.
- SpringBoot Application
- HTTP Session replication
- Spark Connector